I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma

One miss Chidinma gave a sad side of her story on Owo Massacre as she claimed her uncle, wife and children all killed on the attack.

Chidinma also said her 3 years old cousin could not be found immediately after the attack.

Members of St Francis Catholic Church were taken on unaware by unknown gunmen today killing scores, information reaching us was that the assillants spent 20mins without rescue from security operatives.

Chidinma tweets below. 

My uncle,his wife and his children were killed my 3years old cousin is nowhere to be found #ondomassacre #OndoState #ondo

To even think I was with him last week Friday through Sunday I even intended of canceling going to see him last week to this week Sunday…if I had gone this week,what would have happened?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Your Bank Account Be Hacked With Your BVN Number?

ASUU Ready For Total Shutdown Of Universities by MasterGift

After Declaring Interest In Presidency, Tinubu Travels Out For Medical Treatment by saharareporters